- To ensure calm and peaceful academic atmosphere in the campus.
- To aviod physical confrontation among students.
- To conduct enqiuries on report of indiscipilinary activities among students
- To initiate model actions against students involved in indiscipilinary activities
- To initiate steps to reduce violence, controntation in future
Convenor : Prof. Viswas V Nadh, Dept of Statistics
Prof. Johns K Mangalam, Dept of Philosophy
Prof. Bibin G, Dept of Physical Education
Prof. Viji A M, Dept of Mathematics
Prof. Anila C, Dept of Economics
Prof. Pramod P, Dept of Commerce
Prof. Divya P V, Dept of Chemistry
Prof: Arun K J, Dept of Physics
Prof. Sandeep T. G, Dept of English (Warden, Men's Hostel)
Prof. Sindhu M, Dept of Economics (.Warden, Women's Hostel)
Prof. Sudheendran K, Dept of Physics (Secretary, PTA)
The present Discipline committe was formed on 01/12/2016. The first disciplinary incident reported to the committe was on 23/12/2016, 4 students were injured due to physical confrontation. Detailed statements were recorded from petitioners, accused, witnesses and a report was submitted to the Principal. Approximately 7 students were suspended from the campus who had direct involvment in the activity for one month, and they were reinstated by obatining assurance letter from their guardians. After this incident, students belonging to variuos association were called for discussions, and as an effect of this, no such incidents have been reported till this date.