Courses presently handled:
Area of Interests:
• ‘Eco-consciousness in the Vedic Age: A reading of Ashwin Sanghi’s Krishna Key ‘ in Re-thinking environment: Literature, Ethics & Praxis. ISBN 978-93-5307-466-2.Ed. Shruti Das. New Delhi: Authorpress, 2017.( Professor Biyot Kesh Tripathy Best paper Award at the UGC International Conference at the PG Department of English, Berhampur University, Odisha.)
• ‘Divided homeland, fragmented psyche: Rajinder Singh Bedi’s Lajwanti and Bhisham Sahni’s Pali as narratives of loss’ in PURSUITS – A journal of comparative studies Oct – Nov 2016, vol XIV (ISSN 0974-7400).
• "Afghan Diasporic Consciousness in Khaled Hosseini's 'A Thousand Splendid Suns'" in PURSUITS-A Journal of Comparative Studies, vol. vii, October-November 2009 (ISSN 0974-7400)
• "(Re)Locating the Self: The Emerging Feminine Consciousness in 'The Stone Angel' by Margaret Laurence and 'The Dark holds no Terrors' by Shashi Deshpande" in CONSPECTUS-A Journal of English Studies, vol vi, 2012 (ISSN 0973 0990)
• Presented paper titled The growth and development of Malayalam short stories: post 1950 & chaired a presentation session in the UGC National seminar, MD Shah college, Mumbai on 18th & 19th Nov 2016. Presented paper at the International Conference on Canadian Literature, Dialogue across Cultures: Canada and India, organised by the Dept. of English, Holy Cross College, Trichy on 31st Jan-1st Feb, 2006
• Chaired a presentation session and presented paper titled "Displaced in the Desert: A Study of the Colliding Cultures in JMG Le Clezio's 'Desert'" in the UGC Interdisciplinary Global Seminar , Exploring the Cultural & Literary Nationalism of Fourth World, organised by the Dept. of English, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh on Dec.14-16, 2012
• Presented paper titled 'Unlocking the treasures of ancient knowledge: Ashwin Sanghi's "Krishna Key"' at Desi International Folklore Seminar & Festival at Kerala Sahithya Akademi Hall, Thrissur on 30th May 2014.
Member- Indian Association of Commonwealth Literature & Language Studies (IACLALS). Member of the Board of Examiners for the conduct of M A English Viva Voce 2013, 2014 & 2015. Life member T.K. Nandakumar Foundation. Chairman, Centralized Valuation Camp (UG) 2015, 2016 & 2017. Member of the Board of studies in English of St.Josephs College(autonomous), Irinjalakuda.
• Editorial Board Member of 'Cognition' a peer reviewed journal of Little Flower college, Guruvayur.
• Editorial Board Member of 'The Investigator' an International Refereed Journal of Multidisciplinary Explorations.
Member of Assessment Committee for upgradation of UGC JRF to SRF, University of Kerala. Member of the Staff selection Committee 2016 in Providence College, Calicut. Member of the Staff Selection Committee 2016 in Mar Dionysius College, Pazhanji.