Courses presently handled:
Area of Interests:
1.K.K. Sheenaja& K. John Thomas (2011): Influence of habitat complexity on route learning among different populations of climbing perch (Anabas testudineusBloch, 1792), Marine and Freshwater Behaviour and Physiology, 44:6, 349-358,DOI:10.1080/10236244.2011.642503.
2. K. K. Sheenaja, V. B. Rakesh and K. John Thomas (2011): The population difference in sequential learning, value transfer ability of climbing perch (Anabas testudineus-Bloch) Advances in Applied Science Research, 2 (4):512-520.
3. K. K. Sheenaja (2011):Importance of Behavioural Ecology study and its application in conservation of critically endangered fish fauna, Advances in Applied Science Research, 2 (5):572-576.
4. K. K. Sheenaja (2012) :Population Difference in foraging behaviour of Nandusnandus(Hum-Buch) IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences (IOSRJPBS) 1( 6) 28-30.
5. K.K. Sheenaja& K. John Thomas (2013): Effect of early rearing and hatchery enrichment on route learning ability of climbing perch,International journal of advanced research International Journal of Advanced Research (2013), Volume 1, Issue 7, 36-43.
6. K.K. Sheenaja& K. John Thomas (2013):Induced breeding and hatchery development of Anabas testudineus(Bloch),Annals of Basic science(book publication).
7. Manesh Kumar Murali M &Sheenaja K K (2016): Osteoporosis and its impact on female athletes, Recent Research, Ambadi Publishers, Page No: 198 – 200
8. Sheenaja K K (2015): Morphometric changes and intestine remodelling in the metamorphosis of an amphibian ranacurtipes,New Thoughts, Ambadi Publishers, Page No: 241 – 246.
1. Colloquium on Nanoscale science and arthropod bioresources(CNSAB-2006)organized by dept. of Zoology., University of Kerala, Kariavattom.18-19 December 2006.
2. Workshop on “Biodiversity Conservation of Medicinal Plants & Revitalization of Basic Phyto-Medical Health Care Systems of Kerala” by M.S. Swaminathan Research Foundation.10-11 June 2006.
3. XXV National Symposium on Reproductive Biology and Comparative Endocrinology “Translational endocrinology &Reproductive Biology”. University of Kerala 15-17January 2007.
4. National Seminar on Recent Issues in Wild life Trade and Conservation Organized by KSCTE and dept. of Zoology., St.Aloysius College Thrissur.,22nd January 2010.
5. Three day workshop on general informatics organized by KKTM Govt College Pullut. August 22-24 2011. 6. State Level Training On Cancer Awarness and Prevention Citizen Health Empowerment Campaign,Kerala.On 17th October 2014 at IMA state HeadQuarters ,Trivandrum.
KERALA SATHRA SAHITYA PARISHATH,KERALA ZOOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF INDIA.