SC/ST Grievance Redressal Cell
SC/ST Grievance Redressal Cell has been formed in Sree Kerala Varma College ,Thrissur.to ensure the effective implementation of the reservation policy of Ministry of Human Resource Development,Govt of India.
Objectives of the cell:
- To ensure there is no castebased discrimination in our college.
- To redress the grievances of SC/ST students.
- To enhace the employability of SC/ST students.
- To ensure equal opportunity in all spheres.
Convenor : Dr.Rajeswary.K
Members : Anila.C
Dr. Rajendran Patinjare Karammal
Jayan (non teaching)
Activities : 2015-2017
- A PSC(Kerala Public Service Commission ) examination Coaching Programme was conducted jointly by Entry in to Service Programme for SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY students of various departments,from January 2016 to March 2016. The classes were conducted under the head Entry into service.
- A PSC Coaching Programme was conducted jointly by Entry into Service Programme for SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY students of various departments,from January 2017 to March. The classes were conducted under the head Entry into service .
- A programme organized by the cell for the SC/ST students of the college to make aware of the Educational loans & other financial aids provided by the Kerala State SC/ST development corporation . Thissur zonal manager Smt.Sreelatha conducted the class.
- A survey has been conducted for the SC/ST students of the college with regard to the socio-economical conditions and academic dimensions in the institution.